Pre-Lodgement Visa Draft Check

Want a migration agent to check your visa application before lodging it? This can include a skype or phone conversation and/or checking your Immi account draft application and documents. Don’t let a simple error or missed document delay your application or be responsible for a visa refusal.

What do I get?

Lodged Visa -
Request for Information Advice

Have you lodged your visa on your own and had a request from the Department of Home Affairs? Are you unsure of how to respond or where to go from here? One of our friendly Migration Agents can assess your case and provide advice on how to best reply and supply the requested documentation.

What do I get?


Partner Visa – Onshore or Offshore Advice (Subclass 309/100 and Subclass 820/801)

Do you have an Australia citizen/permanent resident or eligible New Zealand defacto partner or spouse? Lodging a Partner Visa application is a detailed, time consuming and costly visa application.

Are you aware that according to policy, the 12-month living together requirement can be waived if you can demonstrate a Births Deaths and Marriages defacto registration certificate?

Our DIY package will help you get the information you need to lodge your best possible application. Our DIY guides are the perfect solution to providing you with legal guidance at a fraction of the cost and ultimately giving you the tools you need to lodge your best application. Same-sex couples are also eligible for this visa.

What do I get?


Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300

Have you fallen in love with an Australian permanent resident, citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen? * Are you wanting to marry one another in Australia? The Prospective marriage visa will suit couples wanting to commit their lives together that may not meet Partner visa criteria. This visa will provide a pathway towards a partner visa and ultimately permanent residency, subject to eligibility criteria.

*Eligible New Zealand citizens are considered to be someone is a SCV holder. Protected SCV holders are those who arrived in Australia on a New Zealand passport and were in Australia on 26 February 2001. Contact us for clarification.

What do I get?


Contributory Parent Visa Subclass 143

This visa is ideal for settled Australian citizens or permanent residents who wish to have their parent(s) live permanently in Australia with them. There is a balance of family test, settled residency criteria, bonds, Assurance of support criteria and a large visa application charge associate with this visa category. Allow us the opportunity to provide you wih a guide and information regarding the processes of this visa.

Note: Alternative packages can be requested should you prefer a different parent visa pathway.

What do I get?


New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary Visa) Subclass 461

Are you a defacto partner or spouse of a New Zealand citizen living in Australia? Do you want to be able to reside with your partner and are not a New Zealand citizen yourself? This DIY visa package may suit you if your NZ partner is the holder of a subclass 444 (or would be a holder) once in Australia.

This visa provides temporary residency and is valid for 5 years from the date of grant.

What do I get?
Scroll Up